Student Enrollment K-12
ITEMS NEEDED FOR ENROLLMENT:
Verification of residence and immunizations will be required before you complete the enrollment process.
Please bring with you:
- Immunization Card
- Proof of Residency
- Child's Birth Certificate
PARENTS' GUIDE TO IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Kindergarten to 12th Grade Immunization Requirements
- 7th Grade Immunization Requirements
- New Law (SB 277 ) Effective in 2016
The following information may also be required:
- An academic Transcript or report card from your previous school. Prior school records will be requested by the school in which your child enrolls.
- For Special Education students a current or most recent IEP and assessments.
- For English Learner students a copy of current CELDT scores.