The district administrative team works to support the sites in the education of district students. Each of the district administrators began as classroom teachers and moved through areas of education such as mentorships and site providers. Various levels of school site administration has provided district administrators with valuable background and insight to assist current site administrators. The district administration carries out the goals and objectives of the District Strategic Plan approved by the Oakdale Joint Unified School Board.
- Superintendent - Larry Mendonca
- Assistant Superintendent Pupil Services & Facilities - Tracey Jakubowski
- Assistant Superintendent Curriculum & Instruction - Gillian Wegener
- Assistant Superintendent Human Resources - Craig Redman
- Chief Business Officer - Kassandra Booth
- Director of State & Federal Programs - Armida Colon