VISION: TEACH, LEARN, EVERY DAY, NO EXCUSES!
All OJUSD staff and students strive for improvement and excellence every day.
We believe all students and staff should . . .
- Achieve Excellence in All School Endeavors
- Lead Courageously
- Enact Justice on Behalf of Others
- Accept Responsibility for Their Actions
- Maintain Safe Schools and Positive Learning Environments for All
Every student will . . .
- Demonstrate academic growth as measured by the local Common Formative Assessment System and CAASPP (California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress).
- Improve his/her academic performance each year.
- Be able to read at or above grade level.
- Demonstrate K-8 math fluency and proficiency in critical areas of focus to prepare students for increased rigor of Integrated Common Core Math in high school.
- Identify a career interest and develop an action plan for pursuing that career by the end of the 8th grade.
- Meet the District's rigorous and relevant standards for graduation.
The Online Data Confirmation window opens on July 17th through August 7th, 2023. Please visit the Online Data Confirmation Information Page.
We are hiring. Visit Edjoin for more information!